Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bila Pemain Bola Sepak Jadi Tukang Karut

Apa akan jadi bila pemain bola sepak ditemu ramah oleh pemberita secara spontan? Mari kita "Spontan" yeah...

"I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country."  Ian Rush

"I'd like to play for an Italian club, like Barcelona."  Mark Draper
"My parents have been there for me, ever since I was about 7. " David Beckham

"I definitely want Brooklyn to be christened, but I don't know into what religion yet".  David Beckham

"I would not be bothered if we lost every game as long as we won the league."  Mark Viduka 

"Alex Ferguson is the best manager I've ever had at this level. Well, he's the only manager I've actually had at this level. But he's the best manager I've ever had."  David Beckham
Comments
0 Comments
Facebook Comments by Blogger Widgets

0 Komen Yang Awesome:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan komen anda kawan-kawan.
Maaf kalau tak sempat balas komen-komen korang semua.
Kunjungan anda akan dibalas oleh saya :-)

Jangan lupe like page kami di facebook. Awesome Blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...